Sure you'll do well. Good luck on the exam.
I dread coming off this hill in the morning, it's for my 496 government class as well. Pretty much have to ace it since it's my biggest class in my major.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Sure you'll do well. Good luck on the exam.
It's starting to snow in Wise and my car is iced over.
Dry air coming in pretty quick on the back side as it moves in ever so slowly.
Winter storm warnings up now for some in eastern KY, not for the border counties though.
Weatherunderground radar
http://www.wunderground.com/radar/radbla...w=1&lightning=0
Also, a flood warning is still in effect until 4:15 a.m. for Letcher Co., for anyone maybe heading over that way.
From NWS..
"County officials reported standing water of between 6 and 8 inches along Highway 80 near Jenkins... as well as Highway 317 near Fleming Neon. Areas around Blackey also reported flooding on area roads and highways."
Coming down here in Coeburn right now, yard is covered.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dread coming off this hill in the morning, it's for my 496 government class as well. Pretty much have to ace it since it's my biggest class in my major.</div></div>
Good luck man.
Just finished my finals today, though they were mostly just intro classes.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Coeburn is Covered.And Pouring hard right now in Coeburn.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
So I am guessing you are in Coeburn.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
where you live at in coeburn r13?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
There will be no school tomorrow (err, today?) for Wise Co. Schools.
100% sure on that.
Officially retired
Bookmarks